We are currently looking for a dynamic and motivated individual willing to actively contribute to our growth and increase our client portfolio in Canada and the U.S. The Online Sales Representative is responsible for selling and marketing the AthleteMonitoring.com solution to new and existing customers as well as building and managing a pipeline of prospects from prospecting activities and incoming inquiries. The Online Sales Representative has a passion for fitness, health and sports and the ability to work closely with high performance coaches as well as key decision-makers in sports institutes, federations and coaching associations.
- Proactively conduct online, phone, email and social media activities to generate sales lead
- Conduct online product demonstrations/webinars to generate new leads and sales
- Prepare price quotes, follow-up sales leads and close sales
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Work with customers to quickly resolve any outstanding issues
- Forecast sales on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Use the company’s customer relationship management system (CRM) system to maintain and update records including customer and prospect database.
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree in a business, kinesiology, coaching or related field with 2+ years of experience in sales and meeting sales quotas.
- Contacts in the sport, coaching and/or sports science sectors at the state /provincial/national/university/professional levels
- Strong ability to create opportunities through cold calling and networking efforts
- Experience building strong client relationships
- Professional, outgoing, enthusiastic
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter driven by incentives and results
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong business acumen, work ethics, and high integrity
- Perfect command of the English language (spoken and written). Mastery of French language an asset.
Job Type and compensation
This is flexible-time, work-from home opportunity, with a generous commission-based compensation structure and the potential for unlimited income.
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity please email with attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org